This morning I put in the trim in the study:
There were four pieces total and the whole job was a nightmare. I had a hard time getting the right angles and I’d measure twice and still come up a foot short. At any rate, it’s DONE. The study isn’t really travel-ready right now, but what’s left is more organization than renovation, so I am considering phase one of the study renovation to be done.
Next on the list was the toilet room. I started by adding a threshold into the room:
I goofed when I did the Allure and needed a threshold at least 3” wide. A proper 3″ wide threshold with a beveled edge would have set me back about $20 while window planking was just $5. I hope I don’t stub my toes. 🙂
The shelf above the toilet needed a piece of trim and a tension rod:
Finally, I secured the pocket organizer with screws:
I want to put grommets in the bottom and secure it with screws also, but that’s low priority since the organizer is fine for travel the way it is. I therefore consider that phase one of the toilet room renovation is done.
There is soooooo much left to do!Share on Facebook